Cleo Mantel Clock
This beautiful mantel clock sort of looks like Cogsworth (clock) from The Beauty and the Beast. Enjoy it's own beauty in any room.
- Finished in Chestnut on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This traditional wooden sofa table clock features a turned finial and seeded glass in the lower door.
- Aged dial with worn black roman numerals, wood bezel, black hour and minute hands and convex glass. Antique brass-finished pendulum bob suspended on a wood stick pendulum.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries
- Height 24.25" (62 cm)
- Width 9.25" (24 cm)
- Depth 4.75" (12 cm)