Lambourn II Wall Clock
Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Features an arched bonnet and lower door molding.
- Off-white Roman numeral dial offers serpentine hands.
- Gold tone designs accent the door glass which frames a polished brass-finished pendulum with a beautiful lyre. Open the front door for easy access to change the batteries or set the time.
- Reeded columns offer wooden-finished column caps.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
- Height 28" (71 cm)
- Width 14.25" (36 cm)
- Depth 5.75" (15 cm)