Cleo Wall Clock
Finished in Chestnut on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This traditional wooden wall clock features a turned finial and seeded glass in the lower door.
- Aged dial with worn black Roman numerals, a wood bezel, black hour and minute hands, and convex glass.
- Antique brass-finished pendulum bob suspended on a wood stick pendulum.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
Requires two C sized batteries.
- Height 29" (74 cm)
- Width 9" (23 cm)
- Depth 4.5" (11 cm)