Kipling Wall Clock
This classic wall clock has easy to read numbers and the perfect balance of simplicity and sophistication.
Tobacco finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and chisel markings for an aged appearance.
- Features a multi-tiered flat top and base and distinctive turned columns that frame the door.
- Lamb's-wool, off-white dial with black Arabic numerals, hour markers, and hands, surrounded by a harvest brass-finished bezel. A harvest brass-finished lyre pendulum with grid hangs below.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries.
- Height 28" (71 cm)
- Width 15.25" (39 cm)
- Depth 6" (15 cm)