Akron Mantel Clock
A great mantel clock for who like rustic, old world collections.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This bracket style clock is embellished with stylish details from top to bottom.
- A brass-finished handle, reeded columns with turned caps, and a matching reeded base frame the decorative dial.
- The brushed nickel-finished dial is enhanced with an applied brass-finished, etched fret center disk and corner ornaments. A raised brass-finished bezel, silver numeral ring with black floral pattern, applied brass-finished numerals, and serpentine hands provide additional flourishes.
- Gracefully styled fret panels add interest to the clock's sides.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries.
- Height 16.5" (42 cm)
- Width 12" (31 cm)
- Depth 7" (18 cm)
- Size: 12.000' W x 18.000' H x 6.200' D