Alcott Wall Clock
This traditional wall clock is a wonderful addition to any room.
Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- An impressive pediment features a sculptured cove and enlarged dentil molding.
- An off-white Roman numeral dial features a solid brass bezel and decorative accents between the numerals.
- A polished and raised brass-finished pendulum with grid, and polished chime rods add a distinctive touch to the interior.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
- Height 23.75" (60 cm)
- Width 14.75" (37 cm)
- Depth 7.25" (18 cm)