Earnest Wall Clock
Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- This wall clock offers exquisite details from top to bottom.
- Carved acanthus leaf molding wraps around the pediment, while olive ash burl overlays frame the dial.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum is accented by a decorative burl back panel and a beat plate.
- Framed by a polished brass-finished bezel, the off-white dial features a decorative center medallion and Roman numerals.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 35.75" (91 cm)
- Width 14.75" (37 cm)
- Depth 6.75" (17 cm)