Amanda Wall Clock
Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers, this wall clock offers both substance and charm. The gently scalloped arched bonnet is supported by reeded columns with artfully turned caps.
- Behind the opening door, the off-white dial features black Arabic numerals and black serpentine hour and minute hands.
- A polished brass-finished lyre and bezel provide the perfect accents to the warm wood case.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries.
- Height 25.25" (64 cm)
- Width 12.5" (32 cm)
- Depth 5" (13 cm)