Langeland Mantel Clock
This box mantel clock is sleek, traditional and has a wonderful tone. It will add some statement to any room.
- Finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This stately bracket-style mantel clock features reeded columns with carved top and bottom caps, and a decorative molding at the top and bottom of the multitiered base.
- The lamb’s wool dial features Roman numerals and a polished brass-finished bezel. A polished brass-finished pendulum swings below.
- Quartz, battery-operated dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries
- Height 13.5" (34 cm)
- Width 10.5" (27 cm)
- Depth 4.5" (11 cm)
- Size: 12.000' W x 18.000' H x 6.200' D